How do I review a user's settings?
- Select Admin from the global navigation user drop-down menu.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click on the Find a User subtab.
- Enter the user's first and last name or the user ID
- Click on Find User.
If the user you are looking for doesn't appear, see Using Wildcards and Truncation.
If too many users appear, see Enter a More Specific Name or ID.
- Click on the user's name in the results list to go to the User Details page.
- Click on the Reset Password link under the ID and Password heading.
All of the user's attributes are displayed on this page.
To review the specific application settings and default preferences for this user, note the preference groups that the user belongs to, then click on the Settings tab. Under this tab, you may browse to the preference group and review its settings.