Why use the Key Document Finder?
The Key Document Finder feature provides quick access to precedents, clauses, and forms for your practice area. For those practice area Pages that provide access to a key document finder, you will see one of two options:
- Atkin's key document finder
- EF&P key document finder (EF&P)
Atkin's is a fast and simple way to access key forms, precedents of pleadings, and procedural tables in two practice areas:
- Dispute Resolution
- Personal Injury
EF&P is the UK’s most comprehensive source of precedents for (non-litigating) solicitors. It contains almost everything that both the specialist and the non-specialist lawyer (in non-contentious fields) is likely to need, including:
- Approximately 15,000 forms and precedents (including those for sale of land, landlord, and tenant, commercial law, wills and trusts, family law)
- Practical drafting notes to precedents
- Detailed commentary on relevant law and practice
- Checklists, procedural tables, and guidance on land registration, stamp duty, and taxation
Contributors are leading authorities in their fields – solicitors, barristers, academics and members of the judiciary.