How do I find a journal article that cites a particular piece of legislation or a case?

  1. Open the Journals search form.
  2. Select the appropriate source from the Sources drop-down list. It will default to All Subscribed Journals Sources, but you may wish to use a smaller source, such as Family Law Journal.
  3. In Search terms, enter the full or partial title of the Act that you are interested in or the Case name that you are looking for. For example, if you are looking for articles citing the Children Act 1989, enter Children Act 1989. Or, if you are searching for articles citing the case White and Others v Chief Constable of South Yorkshire, enter White W/5 Constable.
  4. Click on Search to retrieve your results.

Copyright © 2022  LexisNexis   All rights reserved.