How do I establish the status of an Act?
- Open the Legislation search form.
- Select UK Legislation Status Snapshots from the Sources drop-down list.
- Enter the title or part of the title, giving the year if known.
- If you require a particular section of the Act, enter the section number in the Provision field.
- Click on Search to retrieve your results.
- From the results list, select required document.
- To view overview status information for an Act, click on the result entitled the Act name. For section/schedule information, click on the section or schedule document.
- The status documents will provide you with an at-a-glance view of the status, commencement and amendment information as well as links to annotations and related cases and commentary.