Tutorial: Working with Search Results
This tutorial is no longer available. For search assistance or information on available training, contact Customer Support at 1-800-543-6862.
- Tutorial: Shepard's Table of Authorities
- Tutorial: Delivering Results in Lexis®
- Tutorial: Getting Started with Lexis®
- Tutorial: Overview of the Shepard's® Citations Service
- Tutorial: Searching
- Tutorial: Shepard's® Appellate History
- Tutorial: Shepard's® Citing Decisions
- Tutorial: Using LexisNexis® Headnotes in Shepard's® Reports
- Tutorial: Using Folders in Lexis®
- Tutorial: Using Lexis® Alerts
- Tutorial: Using the Lexis® Research Map
- Tutorial: Using the Lexis® Legal Issue Trail
- Tutorial: Viewing Your Search History in the History List View
- Tutorial: Working with Search Results
- What is a results list?
- What is narrowing my results?
How Do I...?
- Create a new folder
- Download my results or documents
- Email my results or documents
- Get back to my previous results after narrowing them one or more times
- Narrow or filter my results after a search
- Print my results or documents
- Restrict my results to a specific date range
- Restrict my results to a specific practice area or topic
- Restrict my results to documents containing specific keywords
- Restrict my results to specific categories
- Save a permanent link to a page I'm viewing
- Save my research
Copyright © 2021 LexisNexis. All rights reserved.