What is Lexis® Tax?
Using Lexis® Tax, you can simplify your tax research by conducting a single search across multiple resources, which might include cases, codes, regulations, tax analysis, tax commentary, tax news, and other information required to practice tax law.
Lexis Tax lets you, among other things:
- Review expert analysis and insight with related federal code sections and tax topics in Lexis Tax Advisor - Federal Code Reporter.
- Examine practical analysis of state tax codes and regulations drafted by the top tax professionals by using Lexis State Tax Practice Insights.
- Stay on top of the latest tax news by reviewing headlines from Tax Analysts Tax Notes Today or CCH Federal Tax Weekly.
- Review the Matthew Bender® tax treatise collection, which is written by respected authorities in their field and frequently cited by the IRS and tax courts.
- Easily determine whether relevant laws and IRS Administrative rulings are still valid by using available Shepard's Signal indicators.