How do I select a specific source to search in?
To select a specific source, use one of the methods below.
From Explore Content:
- Select Content Type, Federal, State, or Practice Area under Explore Content.
- Select the content you want to search in.
- On the search form that appears, select Search all sources on this page or select the specific sources you want to search in.
From Browse Sources:
- On the Lexis® home page, select the Browse drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Select Sources.
- Do one of the following:
To... Do This Search for a source Enter the name (or part of a name) of a source under Search for a source in the left pane, then select the search icon (). Browse through all sources alphabetically Select All Sources, then use the alphabetical listing to find the source you want. Select a source by category Select a category, such as By Jurisdiction, By Practice Area, etc. from the list, then select a sub-category, if there is one.
- When you see the source you want to use, select it.
- From the menu that appears, select Add source as a search filter.
The source name is added to the Narrow By pane.