How do I share an existing alert with other users?
You can share an existing alert with other users.
To do this:
- Do one of the following:
- On the Lexis® home page, select the View all alerts link in the Alerts pod.
- Choose Alerts from the More drop-down list at the top of any page.
The Alerts page appears
- Locate the alert you want to share and select Edit.
- Click the Share tab.
- Enter a user's first or last name or email address to find it in the list and select Add to Share to add it to the added contacts list.
- If you need to remove any users from the Added Contacts list, select the associated with the contact.
- Click Save.
The users you have shared with will be notified by email, and will find the document in the Shared by others group of the left-side pane. You'll find the document in the Shared by me group.