How do I restrict my search to a specific source?
Use one of the following methods to restrict your search.
From Explore Content:
- Select Content Type, Federal, State, or Practice Area.
- Select the content you want to search in.
- On the search form that appears, select Search all sources on this page or select the specific sources you want to search in.
- Enter your search terms in the search box.
- Select the search button ( ).
From the Browse drop-down menu:
- On the Lexis® home page, select the Browse drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Select Sources.
- Do one of the following:
To... Do This Search for a source Enter the name (or part of a name) of a source under Search for a source in the left pane, then select the search icon (). Browse through all sources alphabetically Select All Sources, then use the alphabetical listing to find the source you want. Select a source by category, jurisdiction, practice area, or publisher Select By Category, By Jurisdiction, By Practice Area, etc. from the list, then select a sub-category, if there is one.
- When you see the source you want to use, select it.
- From the menu that appears, select Add source as a search filter. If you have selected any other filters for this search, they will be replaced by your selection.