How do I save text to a folder?
You can save a section of text from a document to a folder. From the full document view:
- Use your mouse to highlight the text you want to save. A shortcut menu that contains options for working with the selected text appears.
- Choose Add to folder. The Add to Folder dialog box appears.
- At the Selected Documents tab, in the Document Title box, enter a title for the block of text you want to save, or keep the title that is displayed.
- Click the Save Options tab.
- Add any notes about your research to the Notes box.
- In the Save In section of the tab, select the folder you want to add the text to, or select Create New Folder to create a new folder.
- To share the text with other users, select the Share with Others tab and then enter the name or email address of the person you want to share with. Then click Add to Share.
- Click Save to save the text.
The text will be saved for you to access from the Folders page of the application.