How do I limit my search to specific publications?
You can use search filters to limit your searches to specific jurisdictions, content types, legal topics, and publications. This article describes how to limit searches to specific publications. For more information on limiting searches, see How do I limit my search to specific jurisdictions or content types? and How do I limit my search to specific legal topics?
- Enter your search terms.
- Select the Browse button at the top of the page and select Publications in the left margin of the box that appears.
- Select All Publications. The publication search page appears containing a list of all publications.
- Under Narrow By... in the left pane, optionally select one or more of the headings to limit, or further limit, your search for the publication name to one of those categories. The list of publications is limited, or further limited, to the selected category or categories.
- Take one of these actions:
If you want to... Then do this... Browse for the publication (helpful if you know the exact name)
- At the top of the publication list, select the first letter of the publication name.
- At the bottom of the list, select the page number navigation links until the page containing the publication name appears.
Search for the publication (helpful when you do not know the exact name or know only a part of the name) In the Search Within Publications search box, type the name of the publication, or a part of the name, and select the search icon.
- Select the name of the publication you want to add to the search, and select Add publication as a search filter from the list of options that appears. A message appears stating the publication has been added to the search filters.
- Repeat these steps to add any additional publications to the search.
- Select Search.