How do I Add a Party to My Lexis Medical Navigator Research?
The Lexis Medical Navigator Research Parties tool allows you to enter and save information for each individual you want to research as you build your case. You can then review public record information for these persons.
- At the top of any Medical Navigator page, select Research Parties. The Research Parties page appears, displaying a list of the individuals already entered for this case.
- At the top of the list of names, select the Add New Party button. The Add New Party pop-up appears.
- In the First Name field, type the given name of the person whose public records you want to see.
- In the Last Name field, type the surname of the person whose public records you want to see.
- In the remaining fields, provide as much information you can.
- Select the Add Party button. The Add New Party pop-up closes. Medical Navigator saves the information and adds the party to the Research Parties list.