How do I view a snapshot of an expert witness' profile using Litigation Profile Suite?
The Snapshot page of Litigation Profile Suite shows a summary of the different cases, publications, and news articles in which an expert witness has been involved or has been mentioned. Using the overview, you can quickly review the top content available for the expert witness, and then use the links on the page or the links in the left-side pane to focus on the full details. In short, the Snapshot provides a quick glance at what's available, but provides options for examining the full set of results.
To view a summary of the expert witness' profile:
- Complete your search for an expert witness. (Search either by name or by area of expertise.)
- At the search results page, select the expert's name. That expert's report is opened.
- Click the Snapshot link in the left pane. A summary of the expert witness' profile appears:
- Contact information for the expert witness appears in the top section of the page.
- Graphs showing a visual representation of how an expert witness has been involved in various cases appear in the Case Involvement boxes.
- Different publications attributed to the expert witness or in which the expert witness has been listed appear in the Publications boxes.
- New articles (including regular, legal, and Mealey's) in which the expert witness has been named appear in the In the News boxes.
- Additional search results from both lexis.com® and the Web appear in the Web box.