How do I view the expert witness' curriculum vitae?
Using Litigation Profile Suite, you can view an expert witness' curriculum vitae, which contains a description of his or her educational background, work experience, associations, awards, and so forth. This can augment the background information available for the expert witness.
To view the CV:
- Complete your search for an expert witness. (Search either by name or by area of expertise.)
- At the results page, select the expert's name. That expert's report is opened.
- Choose the Snapshot link in the left-side pane. An overview of the expert witness' profile appears.
- In the box containing the contact information, select the View all Curriculum Vitae link. A list of curricula vitae appears.
- Select the link for the CV you want to view. The document appears.