How do I search for a judge within a specific jurisdiction?
Using Litigation Profile Suite, you can view a list of judges for a specific jurisdiction. This might be useful if you need to find a judge but you don't have a specific name for which to search. You can select as many states to search in as necessary.
To search for a list of judges within a specific jurisdiction:
- At the search form, choose Judge from the drop-down list to the left of the search field.
- Leave the search field blank.
- Select the Filters drop-down list. A pop-up window showing a list of jurisdictions appears.
- Select the jurisdictions you are interested in.
- Click Search. Litigation Profile Suite searches the LexisNexis® databases for judges that meet your search criteria. It then displays any results that are found. (See Understanding Overall Search Results for LexisNexis® Litigation Profile Suite for details.)