How do I edit a form?
To edit a form in Practical Guidance, follow the steps below.
- Open the form you want to edit.
- For the field you want to edit, select . The Edit Field pop-up appears.
- In the pop-up field, type the desired text.
- Select the Apply button. The Edit Field dialog box disappears, returning you to the form. The value you typed should now appear in the field.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for any other fields you want to edit.
- Download the edited form or save it to a folder under Folders.