How do I print a Interactive Citation Workstation completion certificate?
Follow these steps to print a certificate for an exercise you have completed in Interactive Citation Workstation.
- From your Interactive Citation Workstation Home page, select an exercise you have completed. The start page for the selected exercise appears.
- On the right side of the page, click View completion certificate. The Completion Certificate page appears. This page summarizes your results on the exercise.
- At the top of the page, click the Print icon (). (Delivery options are consolidated under the icon for the last delivery option you used.) A drop-down appears, prompting you to choose how to print the certificate.
- Do you want to use the default print settings?
If... Then... Yes Select Print Now. Interactive Citation Workstation sends the certificate to your printer using the system default print settings. No
- Select Print using options. The Print dialog appears.
- Select the options you want to include.
- Click the Print button. Interactive Citation Workstation sends the certificate to your printer using the print settings you selected.