From the Lexis® home page, you can begin or resume all of your research tasks, such as:
- Entering search terms to start a new search
- Finding sources in specific content areas with Explore Content
- Using Browse to find topics or sources, or to navigate to a Practice Center
- Selecting a search from history to run again
- Selecting favorite sources, topics, and filters to use for a search
The pods in the lower section of the home page (History, Favorites, Folders, Support, etc.) provide quick access to many frequently used features. You can customize this area of the home page by dragging and dropping the pods to arrange them in the order you want.
All the features of the home page are described below.