How do I edit a note in one of my folders?
You can edit notes you have added to any item, such as a document or a section of text, that you have stored in a folder, or you can add new notes. To edit a note, follow the steps below.
- Select a folder from the Folders pod of the Lexis® home page, or select the Folders link from the More drop-down list at the top of any page. The Folders page appears.
- Click the link for the item whose note you want to edit. The item is opened.
- Click the View all notes link below the document title. The Document Notes box is displayed at the bottom of the document.
- Click the Edit button. The Edit Notes dialog box appears.
- Edit the text in the box.
- Optionally, if this is a shared item, select Allow recipients to view your notes if you want the notes to be visible to users you have shared it with. (Clear this option if the notes should be visible only to you.)
- Click Save.