How do I edit or delete annotations I've made in a document?
You can edit or delete annotations you have made in a document.
To do this:
- Open the document from the folder where it is stored.
- Locate the annotation you want to edit or delete (the text you annotated is highlighted and underscored).
- Click the highlighted text. The Notes tab opens, displaying the annotations you made for this text.
- Click on the annotation you want to edit or delete.
- Do one of the following and then click Save:
- To edit the text of the annotation, click the pencil icon () and make your changes in the notes text box that displays.
- To change the color of the highlight, click on the new color under Choose your highlight color.
- To change the highlight you've assigned to the text you've annotated, select Edit Highlight and then reapply the highlighting to the text in the document.
- To delete the annotation, select the trash can icon (). Then confirm the action.