How do I make annotations in a document?
You can annotate documents you are viewing.
To do this:
- While viewing a full document, highlight the text you want to annotate. A shortcut menu appears with several options for working with the document.
- Choose Annotate. The Annotate Text dialog box appears.
- Enter the text in the text box, and format the text if you want to.
- Choose the color you want associated with the highlight in the document.
- If you have shared the document with someone, select Allow recipients to view your note to allow other viewers to view the annotations.
- Select Annotate to save the annotation. The annotation will be highlighted and underscored.
- Save the document to a folder.
You can access your folders from the Folders link in More drop-down list at the top of any page, or from the Folders pod of the Lexis® home page.