How do I browse through all available topics?
- On the Lexis® home page, select the Browse drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Select Topics.
- Select a practice area, such as Administrative Law, Family Law, etc. from the list.
- Continue to expand the selections until you see the topic you want.
- Select the topic you want to use.
- Choose one of the following options for how you want to use the topic:
Option Description Get documents Choose this option if you want to view the documents associated with the topic. Add topic as a search filter Choose this option to include items in your search that are associated with this topic. Create a topic alert Choose this option if you want to be notified when updates to this topic are available. View topic summary report Choose this option if you want to view high-level information about the topic.