How do I use the Browse Topics option?
- Select the Browse button at the top of the page and select Topics in the left margin of the box that appears.
- Take one of these actions:
- From the list of possible actions, select one of the following options:
- Get documents. Select this to retieve a list of all documents contained in the topic. For more information on results lists, see What is a results list?
- Add topic as a search filter. Select this to add the topic as a search filter. For more information on limiting searches to specific topics, see How do I limit my search to specific legal topics?
- Create a topic alert. Select this to create a topic alert. For more information on alerts, see What is an alert?