How do I download a copy of the graphs used in my Verdict & Settlement Analyzer search results?
You can download a copy of the graphs you are viewing in your search results in PDF format. This can be useful if you want to review the information later or share it with others in your firm or office.
- Complete your Verdict & Settlement Analyzer search and view your results.
- At the reports page, click the next to the Download icon (). The Download delivery dialog box appears.
- On the Basic Settings tab, select Charts and graphs with results list (up to 250) or Charts and graphs only from the Download form (you can also choose to save just the results list).
- Select Compress files in .ZIP format if you want to download the files in a compressed (ZIP) file format.
- Enter a filename for the downloaded file or keep the one that is displayed.
- Select the Formatting Options tab if you want to choose formatting options.
- Select Download.
For detailed information about completing the download form, see the download documents page.