How do I email, print, download, or send to Dropbox a copy of a Verdict & Settlement Analyzer case?
You can print, download, or email a copy of a case you are viewing in the cite list, or save it to one of your folders. This can be useful if you want to review the information later or share it with others in your firm or office.
- Complete your Verdict & Settlement Analyzer search and view your results.
- View the results list. (To hide the graphs so you can view the results more easily, select the arrow next to the Graphs link.)
- Either select the checkbox next to each document you want to deliver, or select the link to view a single full document.
- Click the icon for the type of delivery you want to perform:
- Print (See Print Page for instructions on printing a document.)
- Download (See Download Page for instructions on downloading a document.)
- Email (See Email Page for instructions on emailing a document.)
- Send to Dropbox (See Send to Dropbox Page for instructions on sending a document to Dropbox.)
- Save to folder (See How do I save a document from my results to a folder? for instructions on saving a document to a folder.)