Share an Existing Document with Other Users
- Select the Folders link from the More drop-down list at the top of any page.
- Select a document.
- Select Share documents. The Share with Others dialog box appears.
- Click the Add to Share tab.
- To share with others within your network or group of users, enter the peer's name in the Enter a peer's name... box. To share with users outside your group, enter the user's email address. Click Add to Share to add the name to the list.
- In the list of selected users, for each user, select Editor or Viewer. Editors may view and modify notes you save with the folder, and add notes of their own. Viewers may only view notes.
- Click to remove any users from the selected list.
- Click Save.
The users you have shared with will be notified by email, and will find the document in their Shared by others folder. You'll find the document in your Shared by me folder.