You can search a vast collection of publications using Nexis Uni®. You can search based on keyword or subject.
To do this:
- At the Nexis Uni home page, locate the Guided Search task pods.
- Choose A Publication in the What are you interested in? box.
- Type your keywords or subject matter in the Search for something specific box.
- Start typing the publication name in the Find publication box. A list of publications that match what you're typing appears.
- Choose the publication name once you have identified it in the list.
- Click Search. Your results appear.