Search for Information About a Specific Country
You can search for news, risk, and economic overviews about a specific country.
- At the Nexis Uni® home page, locate the Guided Search task pods.
- Choose Country Info in the What are you interested in? box.
- Choose a country name from the Which country? drop-down list.
- Choose a specific source from the Choose a source drop-down list. Your options include All Sources, Recent news stories, Country Risk Overview, Political Risk Overview, and Economic Overview.
- Click Search. Your results appear.