Search Legal Cases
Using Nexis Uni®, you can search extensive legal sources for federal and state cases and statutes, including U.S. Supreme Court decisions since 1790. You can search federal and state cases or codes and limit your search to a specific date range.
To do this:
- At the Nexis Uni home page, locate the Guided Search task pods.
- Choose Cases in the What are you interested in? box.
- Type your search terms in the About box.
- Choose the news timeframe you want to search in from the All Dates drop-down list.
- Click Search. Your results appear.