Rerun a Search While Viewing Search History
If you want to rerun a search you performed previously, use the History's Research Map feature.
To do this:
- From History drop-down list at the top of any page, select Research Map.
- In the left pane, limit the list of searches you want to view in the Trails list by selecting the links for View by and Date.
- In the Show Trails list, select the checkbox for the search you want to rerun.
- In the map, select the search icon () to display the details of the search.
- Under Actions, select Rerun search.
Note: To rerun a search as a different type, while viewing the Search drop-down list, select Rerun as natural language or Rerun as terms & connectors (the phrase that is displayed depends on which way your original search was run).