Save a Permanent Link to a Page
You can create a permanent hyperlink to the page you are viewing. This link will remain valid for up to two years. You can store this link for your own use, or you can share it with others. (Subscription rates and rules apply.)
Note: See Link to This Page for a full list of things to understand about this link.
To do this:
- While viewing a results page, full document,
folder page,or other similar page, click the Actions drop-down list.
- Choose Link to this page from the list of options. The Link to This Page dialog box appears.
- Select (highlight) the URL in the box.
- Use your browser's copy tool to copy the URL. (For instance, press Ctrl+C.)
- Click Close.
- Save your URL or share it with someone else by pasting it in to the application of your choice.