Hide or Delete Highlighting in a Document
You can hide, show, or delete highlighting you have made to text in a document stored in one of your folders. If you "hide" the highlighting, the text is no longer highlighted, but the location of the highlighted text in the document is indicated with a gray highlighter icon.
To do this:
- Open the document from the folder where it is stored.
- Locate and click on the highlighting you want to hide, delete, or show.
- Complete any of these optional tasks:
- To change the highlight color, select it from the list of options.
- To share the highlight with users you've shared the document with, select Allow recipients to view your note.
- To hide (but not permanently remove) the highlight, select Hide highlight.
- To permanently remove the highlighting, select Delete Highlight.