Edit or Delete Annotations in a Document
- Open the document from the folder where it is stored.
- Locate the annotation you want to edit or delete (the text you annotated is highlighted and underscored).
- Click the highlighted text. The Notes tab appears, displaying the annotations you made for this text.
- Click the pencil icon () to edit the properties of the annotation.
- Do one of these and then click Save:
- To edit the text of the annotation, and make your changes in the notes text box.
- To change the color of the highlight, click the new color.
- To change the highlight you've assigned to the text you've annotated, select Edit Highlight and then reapply the highlighting to the text in the document.
- To delete the annotation, select the trash can icon (). Then confirm the action.