Deliver Document Attachments
When delivering documents that have attachments, you can choose to deliver only those attachments, or just include them with their associated documents.
To do this:
- Select the document or results list you want to deliver (download, print, email, or send to Dropbox or Google Drive):
To deliver the results list
While viewing your results list, select the documents you want to deliver (or don't select any results to deliver the full list of results).Tip: Once you've selected results, you can clear all of them at once by clicking the delivery count drop-down list. This displays a list of all the documents you've selected. You can then click the Clear All button in the upper-right corner of the list.
To deliver a single document While viewing the results list, open the specific document you want to deliver.
- Click one of the following: Download (), Print (), Email (), or Cloud Delivery () for sending your documents or results to Google Drive or Dropbox. The appropriate delivery dialog box appears.
- Click the Basic Options tab. The view changes to show your options for delivering your research.
- In the What do you want to download/print/email/send to the cloud? group, select one of these options, depending on whether you want to deliver documents with their attachments or just attachments:
Full documents, followed by Include document attachments, where available - Select these options to deliver the documents along with any attachments associated with the documents.Full document attachments only (where available)- Select this option to deliver just the attachments for the documents or results you are viewing.
- Select any other delivery-related options you want and complete the delivery.