Restrict a Search to a Specific Source
You can restrict your search in a variety of ways. Watch the following video and then review the steps listed below:
To restrict your search from the search box:
- On the Home page, enter the name of a source in the search box. As you type, possible source names are displayed beneath the search box, next to Sources.
- Select the source you want to use.
Note: If you have selected any other filters for this search, they will be replaced by your selection.
The source name is added next to Narrow By under Filters.
To restrict your search by selecting from a list of all sources:
- On the Home page, select Search > Sources from the Global Navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Do one of the following:
To... Do This Search for a source Enter the name (or part of a name) of a source under Search Within Sources in the left pane, then select the search icon (). Browse through all sources alphabetically Use the alphabetical listing to find the source you want. Select a source from one of the Narrow By categories Identify the filter you want to apply by selecting an option from one of the categories under Narrow By.
- When you see the source you want to use, select it.
- From the menu that appears, select Add source as a search filter.
- If you have selected any other filters for this search, they will be replaced by your selection.
- See Search Using Multiple Sources for tips on using more than one source in your search.