How do I select topics within a module?
The modules available to you are displayed under the Modules, select topics: section; each one is a drop-down menu, listing the topics within that module.
- Click on the tax module for which you are interested. The module expands to display the available topics, with a checkbox next to each one.
- Click on the Select all link to select all of the topics in that module at once. All of the checkboxes are selected.
- Click on the checkbox next to a particular topic if you prefer to receive information on one or a few of the topics listed under that module.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 for each module you want to receive information on in your alert email.
- Click on Save. A message stating Your changes have been saved. Return to the Tolley®Guidance home page is displayed.
- Click on the Return to the Tolley®Guidance home page link.