How do I browse to a section of a legal source?
To browse and view a particular section of any legal source that contains a table of contents (TOC):
- Open the search form that contains the source you want to view.
- Select the source from the Sources drop-down list.
- Click on the Browse tab.
- Browse the source's table of contents as though you were browsing a book. Click on the icon next to a section to view the sections beneath it.
- Select the checkbox next to the sections of the source that you are interested in.
- Choose what you want to do next.
If you want to do this... Click on this icon. View the sections you selected Print, Download, or E-mail the sections you selected , , or