How do I use the News search form to find articles about an industry?
- Open the News search form.
- In Search terms, enter your search terms.
- In Within these topics, enter the desired industry topic (e.g., airlines, banking, etc.). Depending on your entry, a list of related topics may display. You can either run the search using the topic exactly as you enter it, or select one from the list.
- Select an appropriate source.
- Select a date range in Specify date. For example, Previous year.
- Click on Search to retrieve your results.