How do I schedule a Saved Search as a Search Alert?
You may turn any Saved Search into a Search Alert, which is a Saved Search that is automatically run at specified intervals.
- Select History from the user drop-down menu in the global navigation header.
- Click on Saved Searches. A list of your Saved Searches is displayed.
- Click on the Alert link next to the Saved Search that you would like to schedule as a Search Alert. A form is displayed, prompting you for the Search Alert Settings.
- Fill in the Schedule and Delivery Options on this form, as desired.
- Click on the Test Search button to verify the results of your search are what you want. A Test Results page is displayed, which gives you the option to Save your search or further refine the search by clicking on Edit Search.