How do I save a search from a search form?
- Complete the search form by entering search terms, selecting a source, specifying a date range, and making any optional selections.
- Click on the Save this Search link.
- Enter a name for your search in the Save As textbox.
- If available, confirm or change the Project ID, as desired.
- If you want to run this search regularly, you may save it as an alert, select the Save as an Alert (Search Alert) checkbox.
For more information, see What are Alerts?.
- Click on Save.