How do I print my documents?
- Submit your search request.
- Review the documents in your search results. Select one or more checkboxes to choose which documents you would like to print.
- Click on the icon. The Print delivery screen appears.
- Specify your Print Options.
- Identify whether you want to print all or selected documents.
- Select from the Document View drop-down list the view in which you want to print the documents.
- Specify your Page Options.
- Enter a message in the Add a Brief Note text box that you wish to include with the printed output.
- Click the desired checkboxes to customise the printed output.
- Specify your Format Options to further customise the printed output with the desired font, etc.
- Click on Print.
The system begins formatting your request and displays the approximate number of printed pages. When the formatting is complete, a form appears, prompting you for which printer you want to use.