What is an Alert?
Alerts are searches that are scheduled to run at regular intervals. Use the Alerts page under the Alerts tab to manage your existing alerts. You can:
- Change how frequently you receive alerts
- Manually run the alert to retrieve immediate results
- Edit the search
- Delete alerts
- Review previously run alerts
How do I create an alert?
Follow the steps below to save a search as an Alert, to run periodically at intervals you specify:
- Submit your search request.
- Review the documents in your search results. Open a document in KWIC or Full format.
- Click the Save as Alert link.
- Follow the directions in the displayed window to save the search that produced these results. Click the Tips button for more information about using the Save as Alert page.