How do I share alerts with other users?
- If you creating a new alert and you want to share it:
- Run your search and review the results.
- Click the alert icon at the top of your results. The Alert dialog box appears.
- Select the options you want from the Monitor and Deliver tabs.
- If you are editing an existing alert and you want to share it:
- Choose Alerts from the [UserName] drop-down list at the top of any page. The Alerts page appears.
- Locate the alert you want to share and select Edit.
- Click the Share tab.
- Enter a user's first or last name or email address to find it in the list and select Add to Share to add it to the added contacts list.
- If you need to remove any users from the Added Contacts list, select the associated with the contact.
- Click Create Alert / Save .
The users you have shared with will be notified by email, and will find the document in the Shared by others group of the left-side pane. You will find the document in the Shared by me group.