How do I search in news?
You can perform research using the more than 15,000 news sources available in Nexis Uni®. Types of documents include print and online journals, television and radio broadcasts, news wires, blogs, and newspapers (local, regional, national, and international) with deep archives . You can search based on keyword or subject and limit your search to a specific date range.
To do this:
- At the Nexis Uni home page, locate the Guided Search task pods.
- Choose News in the What are you interested in? box.
- Type your keywords or subject matter in the Search in all News for box.
- Choose the news timeframe you want to search in from the Choose date range drop-down list.
- Click Search. Your results appear.