How do I perform a company information search?
You can search for business information about specific companies. For example, you can search for financial information, analyst reports, mergers and acquisitions, SEC filings, and so forth.
- At the Nexis Uni home page, locate the Guided Search task pods.
- Choose Company Info in the What are you interested in? box.
- Type company name in the Search in all Company Information for box.
- Choose the part of a company profile you are most interested in viewing from the ...and show me drop-down list.
- Click Search. Your results appear.