How do I deliver the document attachments associated with my results?
When delivering documents that have attachments, you can choose to deliver only those attachments, or just include them with their associated documents.
To do this:
- Select the document or results list you want to deliver (download, print, email, or send to Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive):
Option Description To deliver the results list While viewing your results list, select the documents you want to deliver (or don't select any results to deliver the full list of results). To deliver a single document While viewing the results list, open the specific document you want to deliver.
- Click one of the following: Download (), Print (), Email (), or Cloud Delivery () for sending your documents or results to Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive. The appropriate delivery dialog box appears.
- Click the Basic Options tab. The view changes to show your options for delivering your research.
- In the What do you want to download/print/email/send to the cloud? group, select one of these options, depending on whether you want to deliver documents with their attachments or just attachments:
- Full documents, followed by Include document attachments, where available - Select these options to deliver the documents along with any attachments associated with the documents.
- Full document attachments only (where available)- Select this option to deliver just the attachments for the documents or results you are viewing.
- Select any other delivery-related options you want and complete the delivery.