How do I delete a note in one of my folders?
You can delete notes you have added to any item, such as a document or a section of text, that you have stored in a folder. To delete a note, follow the steps below.
To do this:
- On the Nexis Uni® home page, choose the Folders link from [UserName] drop-down list at the top of any page.
- Select a folder that has the item with the note attached to it.
- Open the item with the note you want to delete.
- Click the View all notes link in the document information bar, located above the document. The page is scrolled to the bottom of the document.
- Click the Delete button for the note you want to remove.
- Confirm the deletion by selecting Delete.