Tutorial: Using Folders in Lexis Advance®
The tutorial below introduces you to using Lexis Advance® Folders. A Full-size version is also available.
- Tutorial: Shepard's Table of Authorities
- Tutorial: Delivering Results in Lexis Advance®
- Tutorial: Getting Started with Lexis Advance®
- Tutorial: Overview of the Shepard's® Citations Service
- Tutorial: Searching
- Tutorial: Shepard's® Appellate History
- Tutorial: Shepard's® Citing Decisions
- Tutorial: Using LexisNexis® Headnotes in Shepard's® Reports
- Tutorial: Using Folders in Lexis Advance®
- Tutorial: Using Lexis Advance® Alerts
- Tutorial: Using the Lexis Advance® Research Map
- Tutorial: Using the Lexis Advance® Legal Issue Trail
- Tutorial: Viewing Your Search History in the History List View
- Tutorial: Working with Search Results
- What Are Folders?
How Do I...?
- Add a note to an item in one of my folders
- Edit a note in one of my folders
- Create a new folder
- Delete a note in one of my folders
- Find an item saved in one of my folders
- Save a document from my results to a folder
- Save a permanent link to a page I'm viewing
- Save my research
- Save text to a folder
- Share a document in my results with other users
- Share an existing document with other users
- Share an existing folder with other users
Copyright © 2020 LexisNexis. All rights reserved.