How do I view the contents of Bender's State Taxation: Principles and Practice?
You can use the Tax Overview tab of Lexis Advance® Tax to review the contents of Bender's State Taxation: Principles and Practice, which is divided into the following major topics:
- Part 1: Foundations: Constitutional Law
- Part 2: Corporate Income Taxation
- Part 3: Personal Income Taxation
- Part 4: Sales & Use Taxation
- Part 5: Property Taxation
- Part 6: Special Issues in State Taxation
You can retrieve information in the following ways:
- Search for a keyword or phrase in just the headings of the table of contents.
- Search for a keyword in both the table of content's headings and documents.
- Search for a keyword in documents only.
- Browse the document using its Table of Contents navigation tool.
To search Bender's State Taxation:
- On the Lexis Advance® Tax Home page, while viewing the State & Local practice area, select the Tax Overview tab. The Bender's State Taxation: Principles and Practice page appears.
- Complete one of the following steps:
To... Do This To search for a specific keyword or phrase Locate the Search the Table of Contents box in the Narrow By pane, enter your search terms in the search box, and choose which parts of the document you want to search from the drop-down list. To browse through the Table of Contents Select the right-facing arrow to expand the related section. Repeat this step until you locate the section or part of the document you want to view, and then click its link to view it. To add a specific section of Federal Topical to your search Click the Add Source to Search icon () next to the section name. To add a section to a work folder Select it and click the Add to Folder icon (). See How do I save a document from my results to a folder? for details. To download, print, email, or send a section to Dropbox Select it and click either the Email icon (), the Download icon (), the Print icon (), or the Send to Dropbox icon (). (To specify your delivery settings before completing the delivery, click the icon.) See Deliver Your Results for details.