How do I view recent tax news?
Tax news sources like Tax Analysts® Tax Notes Today, Tax Analysts State Tax Notes, and Tax Analysts Worldwide Tax Treaties Tax Treaty News can help you stay up to date with international, federal, and state tax laws, regulations, and policy developments. Additionally, you can be notified of announcements, special reports, and in-depth commentary on taxation issues. This information can be updated daily or weekly, and it can be focused on your specific practice area.
While viewing these news stories, you can filter your list of news stories or create alerts so you can be notified of further news. Ultimately, you can view the full news documents associated with the results that interest you most.
To do this:
- At the Lexis Advance® Tax Home page, click the News tab at the top of the page.
- Review the news stories, performing any of the following optional tasks:
- Filter the list of news stories by choosing an option from the Narrow By pane.
- Add documents in the list to a work folder.
- Print, download, email, or send to Dropbox either the results list or specific articles from the list.
- Sort the list of news stories by selecting your preference from the Sort by drop-down list.
- Subscribe to receive headlines from the Tax Analysts headlines service published by LexisNexis by clicking the Alerts drop-down list and choosing Sign up to get [PublicationName] headlines from Lexis.
- Create a search alert by clicking the Alerts drop-down list and choosing Create a search alert.